- In striving for excellence.
- All students can learn.
- Our students and their parents should be treated with respect at all times.
- Our program should be a rewarding experience for both students and staff.
- We can help students and their families overcome obstacles and solve problems.
- Instruction should be individualized and modified to meet each student’s needs.
- We need to be knowledgeable of current research and proven instructional techniques to better meet the needs of our students.
- In the use of positive behavioral supports.
- It is essential to encourage and improve each student’s communication skills.